profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Thursday, December 01, 2005 @ 4:20 pm
number one.

What do people usually type for first posts? I don't know... This isn't really my first post since I have had so many other blogs... Let's see...

} innocent-eyez.blogspot
} --shine.blogspot
} shiine.diary-x
(Not even counting all the other sub-blogs for my photos and everything...)

Now this. Wheeeee (: I'm currently in a dilemma. I like three phones but I can only have one. Should I get the Nokia N80, Nokia 6111 or Nokia 6280??? I think my best bet would to be with the 6111 because the N80 is so much more expensive and the 6280 isn't out yet. Well I just need a good camera since I lost mine before. ): But the 6111 shape is quite ugly (:

Check it out, direct from the
nokia website:
Integrated Digital Camera
-Megapixel camera with landscape camera mode
-Camera flash
-6x digital zoom
-Video streaming and recording for up to 60 minutes at normal quality mode of 40kbps. (memory dependent)

And it's freaking light - 92g!!!

But the N80 offers tough competition! It's camera is 3 megapixels!! Hehe (:
SO DOES THE 6280.
Oh noooooo.


Haha I feel retardedd. I need a tagboard. Not as if anyone will tag haha. But just for fun, yeah? :D

Ooh check this out.

HAHAHAHAHA what does it remind you of? -grins.

CUTE MONKEYS (: (: (: Hahahahaha.

Aye no fair! I can't upload more pictures. Ooh the Liao kids are coming over later yay :D
Okay gotta go now. Post later.
BYE (: